About this course
Florida Polytechnic University’s Master of Science Degree in Engineering (MS) program provides students with an advanced engineering education. The masters in engineering program prepares students with the necessary skills for advancing their careers in industries involved in emerging technologies, product development, and program management.
Upon completion of the engineering masters degree in the College of Engineering, students will be able to:
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems;
- Apply analysis of user requirements to design engineering based solutions;
- Research capabilities for identification, evaluation, and implementation of current technologies and consider their application to address individual and organizational needs;
- Build team based projects and plans to develop, integrate, and implement engineering-based solutions from a managerial perspective; and
- Apply emerging engineering techniques, skills, methods, and theories.
- A bachelor degree in Engineering, Applied Sciences, or a closely related discipline from a regionally accredited university
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in the last 60-semester credits attempted
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is required for applicants with GPA less than 3.25. The GRE may be waived by the Graduate Student Advisor for applicants with a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- A letter of interest
- Two letters of recommendations.