About this course
The MBA degree program requires a minimum of thirty (30) credit hours and is compatible with the Association of Colligate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
The MBA program provides elective courses in the area of Management, Accounting, Finance, and Marketing. The electives are intended to make the proposed program comparable with other South Florida and small school MBA programs.
- Complete the Graduate Application for Admission.
- Have an earned baccalaureate or graduate degree from a college or university accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting agency.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended, via postal mail (an official transcript bears the institution’s seal and an official signature).
- Submit three completed Recommendation Evaluation Forms.
- Candidates will be required to meet The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) Common Professional Component (CPC) undergraduate business requirements or related equivalence.
- Have Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score plus undergraduate GPA multiplied by 200 (GMAT score + Undergraduate GPA x 200) greater than or equal to 900, or a composite score of 950 based on the same formula using the student’s last four (4) semesters undergraduate GPA (GPA no less than 2.5). For example, if the prospective student’s last four (4) semesters undergraduate GPA is 2.8 and they score 400 on the GMAT then he/she would have a composite score of 960. See the following calculation, (2.8 x 200 + 400 = 960).