About this course
MBA - Sport Management combines a superior, rigorous graduate business curriculum with a specialization module that emphasizes the business of sport. The program is practitioner oriented and students will be expected to participate in out-of-classroom practical experiences at local and regional sport and/or entertainment entities. Please make note of the following guidelines regarding Florida Atlantic University's MBA - Sport Management program:
- MBA - Sport Management students may not be employed outside of the sport industry during their tenure in the program.
- Students must be continually employed or involved with internships throughout their tenure in the program. All internships and sport-related employment are subject for approval by the program director.
- MBA - Sport Management is geared for those who are or wish to become managers and executives in the business side of the sport and entertainment industry. Our program is NOT suited for those pursuing careers in coaching, physical education, athletic training, exercise science, or sport medicine.
- MBA - Sport Management does not offer a thesis/track option.
- MBA - Sport Management does not offer part-time study, certificate option, or summer-only enrollment class. Students must register for continuous fall, spring, and summer semesters.
- No transfers from other Master's Degree programs within or outside of Florida Atlantic University are accepted into the MBA - Sport Management program.
- Sport management courses are only available to MBA - Sport Management students.
- Students must be able to have fulltime access to the Internet via a home or wireless connection.
To be updated.
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States