About this course
The Marketing Associates degree introduces students to business foundational concepts and the basic marketing related disciplines. Students will take a combination of general education courses, business foundation courses, and marketing courses with an opportunity to select electives that meet their professional interests in the marketing field.
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) requirements vary by program.
- Official and original transcripts, both in their original language and in English are required for secondary schools and colleges that you have attended.
You must establish English language proficiency to enter an academic program:
- TOEFL Score of 61 or better on internet based test (70 for Graduate Level)
- IELTS score of 5.5 or better (6.5 for Graduate Level)
- MELAB score of 72 or better
- MSUELT score of 73 or better
- SAT (verbal section) score of 450 or better
- ACT (reading section) score of 18 or better
- ELS completion of level 112 with C or better (for undergraduate admissions)
Let's see what you may also consider
Orange Coast CollegeUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States