International student applicants must meet all admissions requirements for graduate students. Additionally, international students who have not attended a high school, college, or university in the United States are required to adhere to the following procedures:
- Successful completion of a secondary school program equivalent to high school in the United States and graduation from a college or university found to be equivalent to graduation from an undergraduate program at a college or university in the United States. All documents submitted in evidence of high school graduation or the equivalent and college credits must be notarized and accompanied by a certified translation if not originally issued in English.
- Certification of financial ability to meet tuition and other necessary expenses or ability to qualify for financial aid as an eligible non-citizen. (And when determination is made by the director of Admissions)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 500 or higher on the paper TOEFL; or 173 or higher on the computer TOEFL if a student’s primary language is not English.
Students should apply at least two to four months prior to the start of the program to allow time for processing especially if a student visa is needed. International students are required to pay for each semester (period of financial obligation), including tuition, books, and education fees, prior to the start of each semester. International students attending Everglades University on a student visa must be enrolled as full-time students.
- Leadership Skills for Managers
- Strategic Sales and Marketing Management
- Advanced Organizational Behavior
- Accounting for Entrepreneurs
- Business Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurial Innovation and Technology
- Managerial Finance
- New Venture Creation
- Global Business Ventures
- Entrepreneurship Capstone Course