|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About Elizabethtown College
Elizabethtown College is a selective, independent, residential coeducational college located on an attractive 200-acre campus in south central Pennsylvania. Its approximately 1,900 undergraduates hail from nearly 30 states and 40 foreign countries.
- 200-acre campus
- Academic Buildings
- Residential Halls
- Performance Venues and Galleries
- Approximately 1,900 undergraduate students
- 85 percent of students live on campus
- 80+ clubs and organizations
- 20 NCAA Division III athletic teams
- Intramural and club sports
- 123 full-time faculty
- 90 percent of full-time faculty hold doctorate or terminal degree in field
Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania is located in western Lancaster County. Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania is a community of approximately 12,000 residents. The town serves as a residential community for many who work in Hershey, Lancaster, and Harrisburg (the state capital). As a result of the high quality of life and character of the town and community, Elizabethtown is one of the fastest growing municipalities in Pennsylvania.
Elizabethtown offers easy access to major metropolitan areas. Hershey is within 10 minutes, Harrisburg and Lancaster are within 25 minutes. Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C. are within 90 minutes, and Pittsburgh and New York City are within 3.5 hours.
- Harrisburg International Airport is 25 minutes from campus.
- Philadelphia International Airport is two hours from campus.
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport is two hours from campus.
- The Elizabethtown station for AMTRAK trains is five minutes from campus.
The Office of Residence Life promotes and maintains student living and learning environment by assessing and meeting students' needs, upholding the core values of the institution, and fostering community on campus and throughout the greater Elizabethtown area.
Elizabethtown College is a residential college; we believe the E-town experience is best when students live on campus. More than 85% of our students live on-campus which means there’s a good chance you’ll be moving in, too. Our housing options come in many varieties: traditional residence halls, Living-Learning Communities, townhomes, apartments, and single homes (Student Directed Learning Communities).
Our RAs and residence staff provide educational and social programming events.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 3 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3
Be the first one!