|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Eastern Oregon University
The campus consists of 26 buildings, including:
- Four co-ed residence halls
- Community Stadium (athletic field and stadium)
- Pierce Library (computer labs are provided)
- Hoke Union Building (houses conference facilities, dining area, student center, bookstore and etc)
- University Quad (outdoor gathering area)
- Quinn Coliseum (houses gym, courts, fitness center)
- Inlow Hall (houses administration offices)
- Loso Hall (houses College of Arts & Sciences, theatres)
- Zabel Hall (houses College of Education, College of Business)
The main campus is located in La Grande, Ore., on I-84, 259 miles east of Portland, Ore. and 177 miles west of Boise, Idaho.
All admitted first year students who enroll at EOU within one year of high school graduation for 8 credits or more regardless of class standing MUST live on campus for the full academic year (fall, winter and spring terms). Students beginning winter or spring terms must live on campus for the remainder of the academic year.
Exceptions to this requirement must be requested by petition. Petition for Waiver from Live-In Requirement EXCEPTIONS to EOU Live-in Requirements
- Living with parents, legal guardian, grandparents, or brother/sister within the Union County boundaries.
- Marriage or a registered domestic partnership/civil union.
- Enrolled in an academic program that is housed outside Union County or requires students to live out of the area.
- Have a dependent that is living with you.
Other exceptions will be evaluated, but are generally not approved. If a waiver of the live-in requirement is approved after move-in to the residence halls, the cancellation of contract procedures outlined in the Room and Dining Contract will apply. Rev. 4/2011
All undergraduate International students in their first year of study in the United States are required to live on campus their first year at EOU. Exceptions to this requirement must also be requested by petition as outlined above for New Students.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 1 Creative Arts & Design 2 Education and Teaching 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Mass Communication & Media 1 Sports Science 1
Be the first one!