Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Complete a Graduate Application
- Submit official transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities (EMU alums do no need to request official transcripts).
- Earned a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution, or an equivalent degree from a non-U.S. institution.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale, or 3.0 in the last half of the undergraduate program.
- Sports Nutrition
- Nutrition Support
- Interdisciplinary Team Functions
- Outcomes Management
- Advanced Topics in Foods
- Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Nutrition and Aging
- Cultural Nutrition and Nutritional Ecology
- Development of the Entrepreneurial Dietitian
- Proteins, Lipids and Carbohydrates
- Vitamins and Minerals
- Special Topics
- Independent Study