Other costs apply
About this course
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Use current technical diagnostic procedures to diagnose and repair to industry standards all eight areas of modern automobiles and light trucks.
- Demonstrate by performing all safety procedures including the use of tools and equipment during all related shop activities.
- Locate and use current repair procedures and information from computer based programs and written text.
- Understand, demonstrate, and value attributes of professionalism.
- Properly prepare hand written and electronic documents that are accurate, legible, and clearly understood.