- The TOEFL requirement is 71 for the iBT and the IELTS requirement is 6.0 in order to enroll in courses on a full-time basis.
- Other relevant qualifications accepted/recognised by Drake University.
*With the exception of the pre- pharmacy program, Drake offers conditional admission to students meeting the admission standards but who do not meet the language-proficiency requirements for immediate entry into a degree program.
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Mass Media in a Global Society
- Multimedia Lab
- Pre-Professional Workshop
- Fin Fundamentals for Com. Prof.
- Reporting & Writing Principles
- Digital Strategies
- Introduction to Visual Communication
- Public Relations Principles
- Communication Law and Ethics
- Public Relations Writing
- Public Relations Research
- Public Relations Planning & Management
- Case Studies Analysis
- Public Relations Campaign Strategy
- JMC Elective
- Marketing Principles
- Organizational Behavior
- American Political System
- Introduction to Psychology (with lab)
- SCSS Elective