- Any relevant qualifications.
Course work includes business concepts such as accounting, business law, economics, management, and marketing. Skills related to the application of these concepts are developed through the study of computer applications, communication, team building, and decision-making.
Through these skills, students will have a sound business education base for lifelong learning. Graduates are prepared for employment opportunities in government agencies, financial institutions, and large to small business or industry.
Upon successful completion of this program, the student should be able to:
- Implement the 4 Ps of marketing (product, price, place, and promotion) around a new product for a given target market.
- Apply the major functions of management (planning, organizing, directing, controlling) to a specific management situation.
- Apply business principles to analyze and solve problems in a business environment.
- Create a balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows.
- Create a Business Plan.