Known as the smallest school in the Ivy League, Dartmouth College offers the following facilities:
- Housing – Living away from home, is an experience of its own. Dartmouth provides great housing for more than 3,000 students in its residential communities; for which nearly 90 percent of undergraduates live in Dartmouth housing, whether it’s a residence hall, an approved co-ed, fraternity, or sorority house, or an undergraduate society.
- Dining – All meal plans dining plans available to students living on-campus includes both meal swipes and a declining balance account (Dining DBA). A variety of affordable and nutritious meal plans are available to suit any budget.
- Athletics - Dartmouth fields 34 varsity teams, more than 30 club sports teams (including recent national champions in rugby, fencing, and figure skating), and dozens of intramural squads. Apart from these, Dartmouth also has the option of outdoor games for students interested.
- Clubs and Organizations – Dartmouth provides 200 organizations and clubs to get involved in. Students at Dartmouth College have the opportunity to choose to be a part of any one of these activities.
- Community Service – The Dartmouth community is passionate about community service. The community is involved in approximately 40,000 hours of volunteer service in dozens of outreach projects.
Dartmouth is minutes from Interstates 89 and 91 and an easy drive from Boston, Hartford or Montreal. Accessible by rail, interstate bus or air with connections to Boston from Lebanon Airport. 90 minutes or less to Manchester Boston Regional and Burlington airports, offering flights and connections across the country and around the world.