|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About Craven Community College
While academics are the priority at Craven Community College, the college believes in development outside the classroom. All students should be able to enjoy their college experiences beyond classrooms, textbooks and computer screens.
That’s why Craven encourages students to participate in student clubs and organizations.
Craven students have organized a wide variety of clubs and organizations. However, the college administration must approve all student organizations, and each organization must meet and adhere to the criteria and procedures established by the administration.
The currently recognized clubs and organizations include:
- American Association of University Women
- Automotive Technology Club
- C5 Club
- CCC Ambassadors
- Collegiate Veteran’s Association
- Criminal Justice Society
- Gaming Club
- HIT Club
- Machinist Club
- Panthers Baseball
- Phi Theta Kappa
- Physical Therapist Assistant Club
- Science Club
- Student Government Association
- Student Nurse Association
- Study Abroad Club
- Theater Club
- The Wave Club
- Welding Club
- The New Bern Campus is located at 800 College Court, which is off Glenburnie Road near the U.S. 70 interchange. Phone: (252) 638-7200.
- The Havelock-Cherry Point Campus is located at 305 Cunningham Blvd., which is not far from the main gate of Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point. Phone: (252) 444-6005.
- The Cherry Point Extension Center is located in the Jerry Marvel Training and Education Center, C Street, Building 4335, at MCAS Cherry Point. Phone: (252) 444-6000.
Because Craven Community College is a commuter campus with no on-campus housing available, international students are expected to make their own housing arrangements.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Business and Management 2 Computer Science and IT 2 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 3
Be the first one!