- 225 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About College of William and Mary
Williamsburg (William & Mary main campus)
- 1,200-acres — including the Briggs Amphitheatre, Lake Matoaka and College Woods — located in historic downtown Williamsburg, Virginia
- Sir Christopher Wren Building (1700) is the oldest university building still in use in the U.S.
- Historic Campus section is restored to 18th-century appearance
- Improvements to building efficiency and new LEED certified facilities mean we've expanded campus while reducing our energy use
Washington, DC (Dupont Circle)
- A suite of offices and meeting spaces in the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace Building, located steps from the Dupont Circle Metro station
- Runs four academic programs for undergrads that enable W&M students to live, study and work in Washington, DC
- Leased housing allows students to live in safe, affordable Arlington apartments, close to Downtown Washington.
- Provides W&M students, alumni and administrators the opportunity to connect with the 16,000+ W&M alums in the DC area
Gloucester Point (Virginia Institute of Marine Science)
- 42-acre campus at the mouth of the York River, a major tributary and passageway to Chesapeake Bay and the Atlantic Ocean
- Chartered in 1940, VIMS is one of the leading marine research and education centers in the U.S.
- VIMS is both an independent state agency and home to W&M's graduate School of Marine Science
- Two satellite campuses on the Eastern Shore and Rappahannock River
- Positioned across the York River from Yorktown, site of the decisive battle of the Revolutionary War
Williamsburg, Virginia, is approximately 150 miles south of Washington, D.C. and located midway between Richmond and Norfolk on interstate 64. Far from having seen its heyday as the Capital of Virginia in 1698, Williamsburg offers the ideal setting for a modern, collegiate atmosphere.
William & Mary has a variety of housing options available to meet just about any interest from singles to quads, suites to apartments, freshmen to grads, Living Learning Communities to Greeks.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 1 Computer Science, IT 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!