|Campus setting||Contact the university / college|
|Living cost||Contact the university / college|
|Student population||Contact the university / college|
|International students||Contact the university / college|
About College for Financial Planning
The College for Financial Planning was founded in 1972 to formalize standards for the practice of financial planning. The College created the CFP® or CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certification and continues to run the original and most successful CFP Certification Professional Education Program.
In addition to our flagship CFP Certification Professional Education Program, the College is also home to a variety of industry benchmark designations that have benefited career-minded individuals in all facets of the financial services industry.
- Pass-Rate: The College is home to an 86% cumulative pass-rate on the CFP® Certification Examination, with statistics directly from CFP Board.
- Respected Credentials: We offer Professional designations, encouraged by the top financial firms, such as the AAMS® and CRPC® that provide credit toward the education required for the CFP® Certification.
- Career Benefits: Our graduates are earning up to 55% more and reporting increases to their client base and even their job satisfaction.
- History: The longest running and most successful CFP Certification Education program with more than 64,000 graduates since 1972.
- Convenience: A quicker and more affordable 6-course CFP® curriculum compared with typical 7-course programs.
- Elite Professors: Industry practitioner instructors who can be reached directly via e-mail and phone to answer your questions and offer insights.
- Affordable Pricing: Discount agreements with hundreds of financial firms and trade organizations. Curious about your organization? Contact us at 1-800-237-9990 x 3 to find out!
- Progression: The opportunity to pursue a lifetime of learning. You can progress from FINRA licensing, to a professional designation, to the CFP® Certification, and even a Master of Science Degree.
- Technology: Programs that allow you to utilize the latest technology to dictate how you want to approach your studies.
- Reputation: The College has been one of Financial Planning Magazine’s 10 Top Financial Schools each year of publication
College for Financial Planning is located at Centennial, Colorado
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 10
Be the first one!