About this course
The Clarkson College online Master in Health Care Administration degree is an accelerated program that will maximize your potential for an array of jobs in health administration. As you work toward your master's degree, we ensure you will receive the appropriate training and education to develop the critical thinking skills required to succeed in your advanced health care role.
Designed to accommodate a busy lifestyle, courses for the Health Care Administration program are offered 100 percent online and focus on diverse leadership strategies, such as defining business problems, assessing information, considering alternatives and choosing the best solution. The online Health Care Administration program offers you:
- Accelerated rate of completion to move quickly through the program
- Courses starting every six weeks, so your focus is on one course at a time
- Courses designed to build upon your fundamental business and leadership skills
- Dedicated and knowledgeable faculty focused on your academic success
At the culmination of the Health Care Administration degree program, you will complete a capstone project in the form of either a business plan or a research project. The capstone project is designed to syndicate everything you have learned in the program into one final project.
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score. A minimum of 100 total score on the TOEFL iBT, and a minimum of 250 total score computer-based is required.
- Graduation from an accredited U.S. high school.
- U.S. General Educational Development (GED) Certificate with an English score of 500 or equivalent.
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree from a U.S. accredited college or university.