About Clark College
Clark College is the premier institution for higher education in Southwest Washington. For more than 75 years, Clark has guided students from around the world to reach their academic goals.
For eight decades, Clark College has provided the residents of Southwest Washington and beyond with affordable, high-quality academic and technical education. It has served as a regional hub for learning and development through our educational programs, cultural events, and community services.
An open-enrollment institution, Clark College provides diverse learners with the opportunity to earn degrees and certificates in a wide range of academic, technical, and professional fields.
Highlights for International Students:
- Academic excellence in associate degrees and certificate programs
- Easy transfer to prestigious four-year universities
- Low cost – great value
- Conditional admission and co-admission opportunities available
- Small classes and personalized attention
- Friendly, helpful and “cool” faculty & staff
- Support services and courses for English language, Clark academics and U.S. culture
- Beautiful and safe – the conveniences of a city with the warmth of a community
- 3 km north of the Columbia River
- 16 km north of Portland, Oregon
- 270 km south of Seattle, Washington
- Abundant choices in shopping, dining and recreation
- Homestays and apartments available near campus
- Excellent opportunities to make friends from around the world