About this course
Vineyard Management training includes instruction and hands-on training in the basic knowledge and technical skills required for successful employment as a vineyard manager in the cool climate wine industry. Training is appropriate for employees or potential employees of vineyards or for people wanting to establish such a business. Practical skills will also be emphasized and students will gain onthe-job work experience through the Cooperative Work Experience Program
English language requirements:
- NO TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for admissions.
- Chemeketa offers comprehensive language and college level studies and can accept students at all levels.
- All students who enter Chemeketa will take required English and/or college placement tests during orientation.
- Test scores submitted during the admissions process are used for advising placement purposes only.
- This process provides the student with successful class selection.