Tuition fee (local)
Tuition fee (foreign)
English language requirements:
- NO TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for admissions.
- Chemeketa offers comprehensive language and college level studies and can accept students at all levels.
- All students who enter Chemeketa will take required English and/or college placement tests during orientation.
- Test scores submitted during the admissions process are used for advising placement purposes only.
- This process provides the student with successful class selection.
- Basic Math
- Academic Thinking & Reading
- Introduction to Composition
- Design 1
- Intro to Drawing 1 (or higher)
- Introduction to Visual Communications
- Introduction to Digital Graphics
- Graphic Design Literacy
- Type Design 1
- Introduction to Digital Layout
- Graphic Design Elective (may be taken any term)
- The College Essay
- Digital Design and Color
- Type Design 2
- Figure Drawing
- Layout 1: Page Design
- Persuasive Speaking
- Graphic Design 1: Icons & Symbols
- Introduction to Illustration OR
- Layout 2: Intermediate Page Design
- File Prep
- Design Studio (or Winter or Spring)
- Graphic Design 2: Logo Design
- Introduction to Digital Illustration
- Layout 3: Publication Design
- Interface Design
- Psychology in the Workplace
- Graphic Design 3: Package Design
- Business of Graphic Arts
- Design Portfolio Preparation
- Introductory Algebra