About this course
The programs include a core of accounting, business, and general education courses and emphasize acquiring specialized business knowledge. You may select individual courses to meet your needs, or you may work toward a certificate of completion or an associate of applied science degree. The Accounting degree and certificates may be earned completely online. We strongly suggest that you consult with your assigned advisor to plan your course of study before you begin the first term. The college requires you to take English and mathematics placement tests before you apply for admission. If the tests show that your skills are above the levels of the required first-term courses, you may request to substitute general education courses.
English language requirements:
- NO TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for admissions.
- Chemeketa offers comprehensive language and college level studies and can accept students at all levels.
- All students who enter Chemeketa will take required English and/or college placement tests during orientation.
- Test scores submitted during the admissions process are used for advising placement purposes only.
- This process provides the student with successful class selection.