About this course
This major combines professional preparation with a liberal education. A student completing this major is qualified for employment in business or industry in entry-level positions requiring application programming, working knowledge of computing systems, and use of commercial software packages. The student has the option of graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree or with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Additionally, graduates will possess a solid foundation for success in a graduate program in Computer Science.
Apply online, and submit the following documents to the Office of Admission:
- Official Secondary transcripts in the original language with an English translation
- Official Post Secondary transcripts in the original language with an English translation
- Official score report for TOEFL, IELTS, SAT or ACT scores
- A scanned copy of the passport biography page and any visa previously used to enter the U.S.A.
- Note: Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the start of your first term at CMU
- Financial documentation, affidavit of support, letter from the sponsor's bank
*Note: the financial documents cannot be dated more than six months prior to your first CMU term