- Earned Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of all foundational course work (see below for specific foundational course work).
- English Proficiency – If the applicant’s native language is not English, an official proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS or MELAB) is required and must be sent directly from the testing agency to Carroll University. The Carroll University institution code is 1101.
- The minimum required TOEFL score is: 79 (Internet-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). The institution code for Carroll University is 1101. The minimum required IELTS score is: 6. The minimum MELAB score is: 85.
- Score results must be from a test taken within the last two years.
- Applicants who are citizens of or who have received a bachelor's degree from one of the following countries are exempt from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Belize, the British Caribbean and British West Indies, Canada (except Quebec), England, Guyana, Ireland, Liberia, New Zealand, Scotland, the United States, and Wales.
The Carroll MBA consists of 11 graduate classes (33 total Graduate Credit Hours). Classes are offered in a convenient, eight-week format. You may elect to complete two courses during the 16-week semester while being able to focus on each independently.
Courses are offered during the evening one night per week in a hybrid format. You'll meet in a traditional classroom setting, in addition to completing an online component.
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Current Topics in Business Law
- Advanced Managerial Accounting
- Leading and Managing in a Changing Environment
- Information Technology Management in a Net-Centric World
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Financial Decision Making
- International Business
- Business Policy and Strategy