About this course
All MBA degrees aren't created equal. A Carroll MBA gets you where you want to be – and builds value along the way with a convenient, accelerated, personal approach.
You'll develop a broader, deeper knowledge of business and the critical thinking skills you need to advance your career. You'll also benefit from a focus on individual attention, a hallmark of our MBA experience. Our faculty makes a priority of investing in your success.
- Earned Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited institution.
- Successful completion of all foundational course work (see below for specific foundational course work).
- English Proficiency – If the applicant’s native language is not English, an official proficiency exam (TOEFL or IELTS or MELAB) is required and must be sent directly from the testing agency to Carroll University. The Carroll University institution code is 1101.
- The minimum required TOEFL score is: 79 (Internet-based test) or 213 (computer-based test) or 550 (paper-based test). The institution code for Carroll University is 1101. The minimum required IELTS score is: 6. The minimum MELAB score is: 85.
- Score results must be from a test taken within the last two years.
- Applicants who are citizens of or who have received a bachelor's degree from one of the following countries are exempt from the English proficiency requirement: Australia, Belize, the British Caribbean and British West Indies, Canada (except Quebec), England, Guyana, Ireland, Liberia, New Zealand, Scotland, the United States, and Wales.