|Living cost||USD 1,064 per month|
|Student population||Small (1,000 or less)|
About Carroll College
Carrol College offers students with excellent learning experience as well as their time outside of classrooms. With 60,000 people living in Helena, Montana, students can easily get around the area and immerse themselves in the local cultural activities. Even from the campus grounds, students can take a short walk downtown for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
There are also plenty of outdoor activities that await students outside of campus. A year-round of recreational opportunities such as river rafting, mountain climbing, skiing, and snowshoeing in the different seasons are available for student participation. Students can also drop by at Yellowstone National Park that is 2.5 hours away by car and Glacier National Park that is 3.5 hours by car.
To accommodate the living needs of their students, Carroll’s residence halls are built and designed to help students in any to meet both their personal and academic achievements. Several of the general facilities that are provided in rooms and suites here include computer network ports and cable TV hook-ups. Each hall features a computer lab with academic software that students may find useful for class projects or assignments.
- Home to 350 residents
- St. Mary Wing – for female students with double occupancy rooms and triple occupancy rooms
- St. Joseph Wing – for male students with double occupancy rooms and triple occupancy rooms
- Lounge in Guadalupe Hall – meetings, studying, enjoying music, and relaxation
- Wellness Center - counseling and health services
- Computer lab, study spaces, community kitchen and laundry facilities throughout the building
- Offered to the second year and above
- For students who want ‘quiet residence’
- Single rooms and are close to classrooms, labs, dining hall and students’ activities
- Has offices, classrooms, and home to the Talking Saints Forensics team
St. Charles Hall
- Home to 250 first and second-year students in the main and south wings
- Room options: Single, double, and triple-occupancy rooms
- Rooms vary in size and shape, some are carpeted, has wood flooring, or tiled
- Has 9-month housing contract (Begins in August)
- 51 four-person suites
- Bathroom with separate vanities & fully furnished kitchens
- Fully furnished living room
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 2 Applied, Pure Sciences 1 Business, Management 1 Engineering 1 English Language 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 4 Mass Communication & Media 2
Be the first one!