Total tuition fee (local)
Total tuition fee (foreign)
- Official high school transcript
- All required standardized testing official score reports, which includes SAT Subject Tests for most majors and the TOEFL or IELTS if English is not your native language
- Secondary School Counselor Evaluation
- Teacher Recommendation
- Common Application essay and personal statement
- Home schooled applicants should submit an academic portfolio/transcript consistent with their state guidelines and a list of all textbooks used.
- Applicants must provide proof of meeting all requirements for an official high school diploma, by the end of May of the year of graduation, and submit an official final transcript, GED or certificate of completion from your local school district or state board of education by the end of July of the year of matriculation.
- Phage Genomics Research
- Cellular Response to the Environment
- How Biological Experiments Work—A Project Course
- Introduction to Computational Biology
- The first-year experience is the initial step in your metamorphosis into a scientist. Choosing our program will provide a premier foundational experience to your academic and professional endeavors.