About this course
The Master of Science in Educational Leadership (M.S.E.L) is a comprehensive multidisciplinary program designed to address many of the problems faced by school administrators. The goal of the program is to provide a framework of leadership skills that prepares the program participants for the challenges to be faced by school administrators in the 21st century.
The objectives for the Master of Science in Educational Leadership are to assist and provide opportunities for students to develop
- Leadership skills in fostering a collegial relationship, problem solving, and effective communication with various constituents at the school, district, state, and federal levels;
- An understanding of, adherence to, and promotion of the legal requirements, ethical standards, and professional obligations at the school, district, state, and federal levels;
- Leadership strategies for dealing with geographically, ethnically, and economically diverse populations;
- Effective and best practice techniques for the assessment and supervision of personnel;
- Effective and industry standard techniques for the assessment and supervision of programs;
- An understanding of and proficiency in financial management; and
- An understanding of and proficiency in resource management.
- TOEFL: 550 or higher on the paper-based test (PBT) or 79 or higher on the internet-based test (IBT)
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher