About this course
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree is designed for working professionals seeking a competitive advantage in the business world. This 33-hour program provides students with the skills required to successfully serve as leaders in business.
Cameron's MBA program is designed for the individual who wishes to acquire management-related competencies, skills, and integrated understanding for business and business-related environments. The program emphasizes theory and a practitioner's orientation in preparing students for management positions. The three goals of the Cameron MBA program are to:
- Provide graduates with foundational knowledge at an advanced level;
- Provide graduates with critical business skills and competencies required for effective management of modern business; and
- Provide students with an understanding of the process of integrating and applying core competencies and skills in business or business-related environments and/or situations.
The program is available in two convenient formats:
- Online: Completely online; great for students who move often because of the military or career obligations.
- Traditional: Provides flexible evening classes both on-site and through interactive television (ITV). Courses are taught on the main campus and sent via OneNet (interactive television) to other locations in Oklahoma.
(Students with a non-business undergraduate major may be required to take up to four leveling courses which may extend the time required to complete the program.)
- TOEFL: 550 or higher on the paper-based test (PBT) or 79 or higher on the internet-based test (IBT)
- IELTS: 6.5 or higher
Let's see what you may also consider
Herzing UniversityUnited States
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States