About this course
The Master of Science in Healthcare Management (M.S.H.M.) program is designed to equip well seasoned healthcare professionals with core executive competencies in managing healthcare organizations in a dynamic and market-driven environment. A total of at least 56 quarter units is required in order to complete the program.
- Provide students with an executive approach in overseeing the general operations of healthcare organizations.
- Provide students with the managerial skills and tools in effectively handling functional units in healthcare organizations.
- Expand the student’s knowledge in the corporate and social responsibilities involved in healthcare management.
- Engage the students in progressive research work for the development of the healthcare industry.
- Maintain a solid foundation among students in critical thinking and ethical principles involved in managing healthcare organizations.
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Appropriate English Language qualifications.