Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program provides students with a business core that offers a broad knowledge of business functions while emphasizing the global business environment.
- To develop an executive level perspective on economic systems and on the relationship between business and society.
- To develop a global perspective on business operations.
- To provide a foundation in concepts and applications of quantitative methods and information technology in the business setting.
- To stimulate the students' intellectual curiosity, develop their creativity and logic, and encourage an appreciation of demographic diversity and ethical principles.
- Relevant qualifications accepted by the university.
- Appropriate English Language qualifications.