About this course
The educational program is intended to satisfy real necessities for qualified upper-division and graduate students. Such students can arrange their scholarly timetables to accommodate one or more terms at the Moss Landing Marine Laboratories.
The Master of Science in Marine Sciences project is offered as an interdepartmental degree on every grounds in proper science divisions (science, topography, science) in participation with Moss Landing Marine Laboratories (MLML). It gives the chance to understudies to procure a down to earth and hypothetical instruction in the sea life sciences to set them up for professions as marine masters, researchers, and instructors. The system at Moss Landing gives broad field and lab work for cutting edge concentrate on in the sea life sciences that can't be copied on any one individual California State University grounds.
- A copy of transcripts of all undergraduate courses with summary of overall grade point average and grade point average in upper-division biological sciences courses or the last 60 units
- A statement of student's area(s) of research interests
- A summary of all research experiences (resume)
- Scores on the GRE exam (both General Test and the appropriate Subject Test determined by the student's undergraduate degree, i.e., Biology, Chemistry, Geology, Physics)
- Three letters of recommendation, and
- The MLML Graduate Application Questionnaire.