January June August
Tuition fee (local)
Information not available
Tuition fee (foreign)
- Baccalaureate or graduate degree from an accredited college or university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 for the last 60 units completed.
- Writing section of the GRE with a score of 3.5.
- Human Development Research Seminar (WP)
- Advanced Human Development
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Advanced Seminar in Cognitive and Language Development
- Advanced Seminar in Social and Emotional Development
- Child Clinical Interventions
- Development of Social Cognition
- Graduate Project