|Living cost||USD 1,080 per month|
|Student population||Medium (1,001 to 10,000)|
About California State University, Stanislaus
The Stan State campus is located in Central Valley and has many facilites to help both residential and academic needs.
- University Student Union
- Associated Student offices, Carol Burke Student lounge, game room, conference rooms
- Dining Hall
- 553-seat cafeteria, smaller dining room, Warrior Grill, Pop's convenience store
- Residence Life Village
- student housing complex, apartments, laundry, dining hall, computer lab, recreation rooms, tennis court, courtyard with barbecue areas, pools, Faculty Residence
- Ed and Bertha Fitzpatrick Arena
- fieldhouse, 2300-seat gymnasium, soccer field, baseball and softball diamonds, tennis court, all-weather track, swimming pool, Student Recreation Complex, (18000 square-foot fitness centre)
- Demergasso-Bava Hall
- academic departments, classrooms, lecture halls, laboratories, faculty offices, The Signal student newspaper, campus radio, television stations, Distance Learning Centre
- Mary Stuart Rogers Educational Services Gateway Building
- student services (enrolment, advising, counseling, career development, administration)
- John Stuart Rogers Faculty Development Center
- for faculty members
- Bernell and Flora Snider Music Recital Hall
- Nora and Hashem Naraghi Hall of Science
- University Bookstore
- first seperate building for bookstore in university's 50-year history
Stan State Student Housing is an on-campus residential village, located nearby University Union. Accomodation houses over 700 students, and holds many amenities including academic support hubs, TV lounge, laundry facilities, computer labs, swimming pools, bike storage, basketball courts, volleyball court, and a 200-seat dining hall.
Each housing communities are designated and designed to aid the newer students in managing life and academia, and vary by living-learning communities and themed communities.
- Living-learning communities
Directly linked to enrolment of classes, the living-learning communities are aimed to fully nuture students in their path of education, and comes with easy access to peer-tutors, professional advice and others.
- Themed communities
While more interest-based than the living-learning communities, the themed communites also maintain strong academic support.
Off-campus living is also available.
Among the CalState Universities, Stanislaus is nicknamed the Warriors.
Courses available 10Agriculture Studies 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 2 Business, Management 2 Education and Teaching 1 Health and Medicine 3 Humanities & Social Sciences 1 Law 2 MBA 1
Be the first one!