|Living cost||USD 3,500 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About California State University, San Marcos
Located in the dreamy foothills of San Marcos; CSUSM rests in North San Diego, south of Riverside and Orange County, the best place for beach exploring and a fun road trip away to the desert and mountains, and an hour away from the US-Mexico border.
The campus is 304-acres wide, with new buildings well underway to provide the latest facilites and amenities for its students.
It is also spread across two areas, the main being San Marcos and the other, Temecula.
University Village Apartments
Occupancy is divided to Studio (Single Occupancy or Double Occupancy)/1 bathroom, 2 bedroom/2 bathroom and 4 bedroom/2 bathroom. All are fully furnished, and each block has common spaces for events, meetings and lounging (available for reservation).
These apartment accomodations vary in floor plans. All are open to many amenities including BBQ grills, fitness centre, fire pits, laundry rooms, pool and common spaces. Floor plans are arranged as such:
- Agave - 2 deluxe single/1 bathroom
- Bougainvillea - 4 single/2 bathroom
- Coneflower - 1 single/1 deluxe double/1 bathroom
- Dandelion - 1 single/ 2 deluxe double/2 bathroom
- Eucalyptus - 1 single/1 deluxe double/1 quad/3 bathroom
- Flax - 2 single/ 2 deluxe double/2 bathroom
- Geranium - 2 deluxe double/1 bathroom
- Honeysuckle - 1 deluxe double/1 triple/2 bathroom
- Iris - 3 deluxe double/3 bathroom
- Jimson - 4 double/4 bathroom
Among the CalState Universities, San Marcos is known as the Cougars.
Courses available 10Accounting & Finance 1 Applied, Pure Sciences 4 Computer Science, IT 1 Humanities & Social Sciences 3 Mass Communication & Media 1
Be the first one!