All undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English and who have not attended schools at the secondary level or above for at least three years full time where English is the principal language of instruction must present a minimum score (Paper: 500, iBT: 61) unless the applicant:
- has proof of at least three years attendance at a secondary level educational institution in a country where English was the principal language of instruction.* CSULB interprets "where English was the principal language of instruction" to mean that a school is located in a country where English is the native language (the daily medium of communication of the majority of residents is English), and that the students receive academic instruction in all subjects (except foreign language courses) at all levels of education in English, or
- completed at least 60 transferable units from accredited U.S. community colleges and/or universities and earned a grade of A, B, or C in English 100 or its equivalent*, or
- successfully completed Level 4 of CSULB's American Language Institute's Intensive English Language Program.*
- presents a minimum score of 6.0 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- presents a minimum score of 43 on the Pearson Test of English.
- presents a minimum score of Pre-1 on the EIkEN Test.
- Intermediate Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Accounting Systems & Data Processing
- Federal Tax Law
- Advanced Accounting
- Elementary Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Voluntary Income Tax Assistance
- Directed Studies
- Selected Topics in Accountancy