- 500 THE World University Rankings 2018
|Living cost||US$ 5,380 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About California State University, Fresno
Fresno State makes a unique stand in offering to students an abundance of pursuits and activities outside of class. Having been built in a strategic location, it takes only a matter of hours for students to go snowboarding in the mountains or even sunbathing on a nearby beach. Beyond these activities, they can also focus on building their confidence and shaping leadership skills by joining community volunteerism activities.
Some facilities that are provided by the campus include:
- Henry Madden Library
- Kennel Bookstore
- Student Union
- The Bulldog Bowl — 12 lanes, relaxing billiards tables, an Xbox Gaming Room with the latest games and a newly renovated arcade room
- Food Court and Retail Pavilion — adjacent to the Union Snack Bar, Food Court, and Bulldog Bowl, four computer workstations for Fresno State students and staff
- Lounge and study areas
- Save Mart Center
Students at University Courtyard are accommodated with on-campus housing and with little worry about access to classes, buildings, and anywhere else at California State University Fresno. The facilities that are provided at this student residential area is that it is located within walking distance to many parts of the campus, including Henry Madden Library, Kennel Bookstore, Student Union, and the Save Mart Center. Living in University Courtyard also have access to the University's friendly Residential Life Staff, who are available 24/7 to provide any form of assistance to students as part of their adaptation process to campus life.
At University Courtyard, one price includes:
- Air conditioning and heat
- Meals and utilities (electricity, gas, water, garbage, and sewer)
- Fully furnished room
- Access to all amenities and programs offered by University Courtyard
- Basic cable, internet, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- The halls remain open over holiday breaks at no additional charge.