|Campus setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About California State University, Fresno
Fresno State offers an abundance of pursuits beyond the classroom. On campus, students will be steps away from a lauded modern arena that features today’s top touring acts as well as a state-of- the- art Student Recreation Center. Off campus, They will be within a couple hours of snowboarding in the mountains or sunbathing on a beach. And, amid the fun, there also are thoughtful endeavors: a focus on community volunteerism and shaping leaders for the future. A rich diversity of people and experiences awaits here in the heart of California.
- Henry Madden Library
- Kennel Bookstore
- Student Union
- The Bulldog Bowl offers 12 lanes for the cleanest and cheapest game in town, as well as relaxing billiards tables, an Xbox Gaming Room with the latest games and a newly renovated arcade room
- Food Court and Retail Pavilion offers a variety of retail services and space for socializing or dining. The Pavilion is adjacent to the Union Snack Bar, Food Court, and Bulldog Bowl, so you’re always near the action! The Pavilion also features four computer workstations for Fresno State students and staff
- Lounge and study areas
- Save Mart Center
Fresno State's 388-acre main campus and its 1,011-acre University Farm are located at the northeast edge of Fresno, California, at the foot of the majestic Sierra Nevada mountain range. The surrounding San Joaquin Valley is one of the richest agricultural areas in the world, and Fresno is the fifth largest city in California. The university is within an hour's drive of many mountain and lake resorts and within a three- or four-hour drive of both Los Angeles and San Francisco.
Residents at University Courtyard have no worries about access to classes, buildings, parking and events on-campus, these venues are very near from the residence halls. The facilities are located within easy walking distance of everything on-campus, including the Henry Madden Library, Kennel Bookstore, Student Union and the Save Mart Center. The students who live on-campus also have access to our Residential Life Staff, who are available 24-7 to provide support as they navigate college life.
At University Courtyard, one price includes:
- Air conditioning and heat
- Meals and utilities (electricity, gas, water, garbage and sewer)
- Fully furnished room
- Access to all amenities and programs offered by University Courtyard
- Basic cable, internet, housekeeping and maintenance.
- The halls remain open over holiday breaks at no additional charge.
Courses available 10Accounting and Finance 1 Agriculture & Related Subjects 1 Applied and Pure Sciences 4 Business and Management 1 Computer Science and IT 1 Creative Arts & Design 1 Education and Teaching 1 Engineering 1 Health and Medicine 1
Be the first one!