About this course
Students have the opportunity to focus their MS program on the application of bioresource and agricultural systems. Graduates will be prepared to enter a career in a variety of areas including production agriculture, consulting, regulatory compliance, equipment sales and technical support, etc. Topics under the bioresource area may include:
- Agricultural and Food Processing Waste Management
- Renewable Energy
Topics under the agricultural systems area may include:
- California Production Agriculture and Food Systems
- Precision Agriculture
- Automation and Mechanization in Agriculture
The multidisciplinary nature of these programs will allow students to select electives in departments throughout the university with adviser approval.
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) must be taken within the last 2 years with:
- a minimum score of 550 (paper version)
- or a minimum internet-based score of 80
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) must be taken within 2 years with:
- a minimum score of 7.0 for undergraduate applicants
- a minimum score of 6.0 is required for admission to a graduate program. However, individual programs may require higher scores; applicants are advised to review program-specific requirements.