Nov Sep Aug Jul May Apr Feb Jan
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Program Competencies and Learning Objectives:
- Demonstrate mastery of content knowledge in specialized fields for a higher level of understanding for decision making in complex organizational environments.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and communication skills for local and global business planning and decision making.
- Integrate knowledge across disciplines in the use of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies for business administration problem solving.
- Identify and evaluate business issues and opportunities that enhance prospects for optimum return on investments and creating value.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial mindset and skills for starting and growing new ventures.
- Demonstrate creative research approaches to data collection, analysis, and synthesis for organizational effectiveness, change, and continuous improvement.
- Demonstrate informational literacy and computational thinking for effective and efficient use of technology.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills for innovative and collaborative economic development.
- Develop diverse teams and foster teamwork through effective techniques through human resource management.
- Review business case studies and prepare theoretically-grounded arguments using peer-reviewed journals and appropriate scholarly writing styles.
*This is a 100% online degree program.
- A copy of the applicant’s Curriculum Vitae or professional resume
- Evidence of having minimally two or more years of full-time, occupational experience, preferably at a managerial level, related to the Business Administration field
- Official transcripts showing the completion of a master’s degree from an approved or accredited college or university/institution. If the master’s degree was earned in a non-business related field, the Academic Department can evaluate the submitted documents to determine a reasonable foundation for the applicant to successfully complete the doctoral program
English Language Proficiency:
- A minimum score of 530 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a 71 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), or a 6.5 on the International English Language Test (IELTS) prior to enrollment.
Let's see what you may also consider
California Intercontinental UniversityUnited States