|Setting||Information not available|
|Living cost||Information not available|
|Student population||Information not available|
|International students||Information not available|
About California Coast University
Santa Ana is located in Southern California, adjacent to the Santa Ana River, about 10 miles (16 km) away from the California coast. Founded in 1869, the city is part of the Greater Los Angeles Area, the second largest metropolitan area in the United States with almost 18 million residents in 2010. Santa Ana is a very densely populated city, ranking fourth nationally in that regard among cities of over 300,000 residents (trailing only New York City, San Francisco, and Boston). In 2011 Forbes ranked Santa Ana the fourth-safest city of over 250,000 residents in the United States.
Why students choose to study at CCU:
- Flexible programs designed to fit into your busy schedule
- Low tuition with interest-free payment plans as low as $100/month.
- Self-paced study with no group projects, set meeting times, or exam dates
- No classroom attendance requirements
- Qualified faculty and student service staff available to assist you throughout your program
- Textbook rental library
- Academic credit for previous work experience/training (undergraduate programs only)
- Company tuition reimbursement program available
Courses available 10Business and Management 4 Humanities & Social Sciences 2 Law 2 MBA 2
Be the first one!