About this course
The Social Work program is for students intending to transfer to a four-year insititution to complete a Bachelor's Degree in Social Work (BSW). The curriculum is designed to meet the requirements for a BSW transfer as per the Council on Social Work Education. Each four-year institution determines which BC3 courses are acceptable in transfer.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Identify specific professional characteristics associated with employment as a social worker.
- Practice personal reflection and self-correction to assure continual professional development.
- Apply social work ethical principles to guide professional practice.
- A copy of your transcript (grades) to the BC3 Admissions Office. If you have attended any other type of educational program or institution, we will also need a transcript of those academic records translated into the English language by World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators
- If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL test scores at minimum of 61 on the Internet-based or IELTS scores at a minimum of 5.