About this course
This program provides the student with knowledge and skills required in Marketing Management to develop ideas, goods and services to create exchanges, and satisfy individual and organizational objectives. Product management from its conception, pricing, promotion, and distribution will be addressed. A graduate of this program seeks employment as a Brand/Product Manager, Marketing Researcher, Account Manager, Media Manager, and/or Sales Associate.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Apply marketing research principles to a company's product or service.
- Apply advertising principles to promote a firm's image and product/service offering.
- Develop a marketing plan for a business using the fundamental elements of the marketing mix.
- A copy of your transcript (grades) to the BC3 Admissions Office. If you have attended any other type of educational program or institution, we will also need a transcript of those academic records translated into the English language by World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators
- If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL test scores at minimum of 61 on the Internet-based or IELTS scores at a minimum of 5.