About this course
The program provides a solid basic background for transfer to a four-year college in various areas of engineering including Mechanical, Civil, Chemical, Electrical, Sanitary, Forestry, etc. These recommended courses parallel the first two years of engineering curriculum at four-year colleges. Students in the Engineering program have transferred to colleges and universities such as the University of Pittsburgh, The Pennsylvania State University - Erie Campus, and Youngstown State University among others. In addition, students in the Engineering Program have an option to earn a certificate in Nanofabrication Technology from the The Pennsylvania State University - University Park. This is a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) program.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Use computer technology to solve problems in science and engineering.
- Apply mathematical and physical principles to solve problems in science and engineering.
- Apply scientific procedures and laboratory methods correctly.
The majority of BC3 Engineering program credits for students who transfer to a four year institution in an engineering or an engineering related program will transfer.
- A copy of your transcript (grades) to the BC3 Admissions Office. If you have attended any other type of educational program or institution, we will also need a transcript of those academic records translated into the English language by World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators
- If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL test scores at minimum of 61 on the Internet-based or IELTS scores at a minimum of 5.