Other costs apply
About this course
The Criminology degree is suggested for students intending to transfer to 4-year institutions to complete Bachelor's Degrees in Criminology.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Identify the principles of criminal procedures with a particular emphasis on federal constitutional limitations.
- Classify crime terminology aligned to the Pennsylvania Crimes Code.
- Apply crime and justice system methodology by using appropriate field-related terminology.
- A copy of your transcript (grades) to the BC3 Admissions Office. If you have attended any other type of educational program or institution, we will also need a transcript of those academic records translated into the English language by World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators
- If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL test scores at minimum of 61 on the Internet-based or IELTS scores at a minimum of 5.