About this course
The program in Business Administration is designed to present the basic foundations necessary for transfer to four-year colleges having typical third and fourth year programs in various Business Administration fields. A strong mathematics background is essential. A graduate of this program seeks employment in a variety of positions including Financial Manager, Credit Analyst, Loan Officer, Administrative Services Manager, and Claims Adjuster, Examiner and Investigator.
The student/graduate will be able to:
- Apply accounting concepts and terms to accounting problems.
- Compare and contrast differences between economic policies and functions of management.
- Apply analytical skills to a business situation.
- Successfully transfer to a four year college or university to pursue further education in a business related field.
- A copy of your transcript (grades) to the BC3 Admissions Office. If you have attended any other type of educational program or institution, we will also need a transcript of those academic records translated into the English language by World Education Service or Educational Credential Evaluators
- If English is not your native language, you must submit TOEFL test scores at minimum of 61 on the Internet-based or IELTS scores at a minimum of 5.