About this course
Bryan College’s Master of Business Administration in General Management (MBA) allows students to achieve their personal and professional goals by learning real-world applications about the business environment through a Christian worldview. The online MBA program is delivered in an accelerated format, which allows students to finish their graduate degree in as little as 18 months. Bryan College’s MBA program is accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
The program highlights aspects such as leadership formation, service commitment, technological competence, and global astuteness as being key aspects for business proficiency. You can also choose from several specializations based on your career goals and interests. Specializations include Marketing, Human Resources, and Ministry.
- Complete the online application ($50 application fee – this fee is non-refundable). This fee is waived for any previous Bryan College graduate.
- Submit official bachelor’s degree transcripts, with a minimum of 2.75 GPA.
- Connect with your Admissions Counselor. Communication with your Admissions Counselor is key to a simple application process.
- Current resume or curriculum vita (for MEd students to include information about teacher licensure, and teaching experience).
- Statement of Intent – In one or two pages please outline your career and educational goals, stating how a master’s degree can help you attain those goals. Please indicate why you are pursuing a master’s degree, and how the master’s degree will help prepare you for the future.
- Two letters of recommendation which include the name of the person submitting the recommendation as well as the relationship to the candidate. At least one recommendation must be from a current or previous supervisor. Family members may not submit recommendations.
- Students must have regular access to a personal computer to check email, access syllabi, and to receive official communication from faculty and staff. Before beginning a course in our program, students must complete the online orientation for Bryan College through Moodle.
Students planning to use veterans’ benefits are required to submit official transcripts from all previously attended institutions.
Let's see what you may also consider
Florida Atlantic UniversityUnited States
Herzing UniversityUnited States