About this course
The purpose of the Master of Science in Nursing degree program is to meet the needs of experienced nursing professionals who wish to expand their careers by furthering their education. This program lets you build on your expertise, experience and skills to take your career to a higher level. Our program challenges you to use your professional experience with new skills so you can take on advanced, critical roles in providing nursing care to patients and educating others in your field.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Integrate advanced knowledge and theories from nursing and related disciplines into a specialized area of advanced nursing practice.
- Demonstrate competence in advanced nursing roles to meet current and emerging health needs of a global changing society.
- Use scientific inquiry to identify problems and individualize patient care designed to improve care outcomes.
- Apply advanced knowledge of leadership and management to influence health policy to transform care delivery systems.
- Contribute to the focus and direction of the nursing profession.
- To enroll in a Masters program, students must have an earned bachelor degree and mail in a copy of the official transcripts. Official documentation must be in file before the completion of the first course or the grade will not be posted.