About this course
The objective of the Master in Counseling Psychology is to specialize you with a rigorous foundation of courses in Counseling Psychology. This approach to counseling psychology will focus on assessing and building on clients' strengths. You will delve into such topics as counseling theory, individual and group counseling interventions, testing and assessment, research methods, and counseling diagnosis.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Recognize the spiritual resources for healing and to utilize them in helping relationship.
- Provide skills and academic credentials which lead to employment.
- Instill ethical values in those who become involved in the helping professions.
- Ensure a high level of professional competence in the graduates.
- To enroll in a Masters program, students must have an earned bachelor degree and mail in a copy of the official transcripts. Official documentation must be in file before the completion of the first course or the grade will not be posted.