Other costs apply
About this course
Recipients of the Associate of Arts in Performing Arts with a Concentration in Music will have demonstrated:
- comprehension of tonal music theory, aural theory skills, and Twentieth Century theoretical concepts;
- proficiency in performance abilities on a primary instrument or voice;
- comprehension of the basic historical significance and development of Western Art music from the Middle Ages to the present;
- basic proficiency in performance skills on piano; and
- successful communication within the music environment using verbal, written, and basic computer literacy skills.