About Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing
We have been providing excellent nursing education since 1961. Our students graduate prepared for a successful career in nursing, as evidenced in our #1 national ranking on the NCLEX-RN licensure exam.
Bon Secours Memorial College of Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a 100% online RN to BSN degree completion program. We provide student-centered education in an environment designed to help you achieve your goals.
BSMCON provides the following for our students:
- Small classes, ensuring students receive individual attention
- State-of-the-art Clinical Simulation Center
- Highly-educated, skilled faculty providing instruction and mentoring
- Clinical experiences at award-winning, magnet hospitals
- Outreach and mission experience
- Exceptional preparation for the NCLEX-RN resulting in 13 consecutive graduating classes passing on the first attempt
- Financial aid, if you qualify, and one-on-one guidance from financial aid experts
- High job placement rates for graduates
- Student Services department offering resources to help you succeed