About this course
Organizations today seek leaders who offer creative approaches to problems, respect diversity and embrace change. The MBA program prepares graduate students for enhanced roles in their organizations and the larger society. MBA students examine carefully the roles organizations play in an era of rapid and global change. In the process, students increase their capacity for use of quantitative concepts and tools in productive and strategic managing. Grounded in the historic peace church tradition of Bluffton University, the MBA program assists students to develop and nurture healthy organizations and a just society.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution;
- A 3.0 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale) in the last half of the bachelor's degree program;
- Four years of professional experience in the for-profit, not-for-profit or private sector;
- Satisfactory completion of writing and math tests;
- Completed application materials on file (listed below);
- Interview with one faculty member;
- Approval for admission by the graduate programs in business committee.