Jan May Aug
Tuition fee (entire course)
Other costs apply
About this course
Blue Ridge Community and Technical College can customize this Associate of Applied Science degree for employers. Certificate programs requiring 30 credits for completion are also available.
Goals of the Technical Studies Program
- To increase the abilities of employees to use technology effectively and responsibly.
- To increase abilities of employees to communicate information effectively through reading, writing, speaking, and listening.
- To develop employee's abilities to solve problems through understanding, reasoning, research, and productive teamwork.
- To assist those employed in the workforce to understand that education is a life-long process.
- Degree programs implemented under this degree designation will include instruction consistent with the following components and categories.