About this course
The MBA program in Applied Management at BHSU is designed specifically for managers and professionals and will be delivered face-to-face in Rapid City. To accommodate employed students, all classes will be delivered in the evening, after business hours in Rapid City.
- One of the following:
- B.S. in Business Administration or Management with a cumulative GPA > 3.0
- B.S. degree in a non-business field plus 18 credits of required prerequisite business courses (Listed Below):
- GMAT score recommended
- Official transcripts documenting Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Three letters of recommendation, including one from a supervisor in a professional work environment
- Detailed resume outlining education, professional work experience, and professional development
- Writing sample in the form of a personal essay responding to each of the following:
- Why have you decided to pursue the BHSU applied MBA?
- Describe an ethical dilemma you have faced and how you resolved the issue.
- Describe an innovative idea that you have put into practice, the challenges you faced and how it was accomplished.